B A C K  I N  B U S I N E S S

HELLO EVERYONE! It's been far too long since that last time I blogged! Some of you may know that I have been living in Maui and Bangladesh (South East Asia) for the past six months. What a crazy, whirlwind of a experiance that was. I had such an incredible, life-transforming time doing a Discipleship Training School, DTS, with YWAM. I have been back in snowy Canada for two weeks and am slowly but surely settling back into life here and adjusting to the frigid temperatures. I am so stoked to get back into the swing of things on my blog- I have missed it so much! I can't wait to share pieces of what the Lord has been stirring in my heart over these past six months and am excited for new + creative content to be featured here regularly now that i am home!


Love you all,
Rach


2 comments :

  1. It’s awesome! I like this post and your style of writing, thank you for sharing!
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete