RENAE | PORTRAITS

By Rachel - 8/14/2014 12:32:00 PM


first of all, how friggen gorgeous is my best friend?! i don't think this girl takes a bad picture, which made my job a piece of cake! renae has blessed my life so richly and has always been a constant source of inspiration not only for me, but for everyone around her! her smile is infectious. her immense love for life and people is incredible. and her love for Jesus is contagious. over these past eight years she has been my fellow adventurer and dreamer. you can often find us with a cup of tea in hand dreaming about what the future holds and getting giddy about the upcoming year. renae is also going to YWAM but she is going a little farther than i am- australia!! i am so so so stoked for her! its so encouraging to see her pursuing Christ and desiring to know Him and make Him known.

love you to bits, renae!

(oh and thanks for braving the heat and the mosquitoes to get these pictures! haha)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 c o m m e n t s

  1. These are such beautiful images!
    I love her style too, those pants are so cool :)
    x

    ReplyDelete