By Rachel - 12/16/2012 12:34:00 AM

PATIENCE. 


it's been far too long since the last I ventured to starbucks to sit. to write. to think. once in a while I find myself at a place where I feel overwhelmed by lofty ambitions and countless goals that often feel too distant to grasp. After a brief period of stress + the 'I just want to give up' mind-set, I remind myself to take a step back, take a deep breath in and exhale. I am generally a pretty go with the flow type person - ' if it happens it happens, if it doesn't, well then it doesn't', anti-type A kind of person. However, when I am super passionate about something, it becomes all that my mind is filled with. this new blog + relationships in my life have been like bees constantly swarming around in my mind. In regards to this new blog, I am hoping to make all my fun and crazy ideas comet life on here. [ fingers crossed! ] Now, I find my nestled in the cozy corner of starbucks, sipping a hazelnut latte as the snow gently makes its way to the frozen ground. I now realize I have no reason to be stressed. things will come together in time. In time, I will have a job. In time, my blog will be up + running. In time, relationships will be made clear. patience, rachel, patience. he has made everything beautiful in time [ ecclesiastes 3:11 ] - a much needed reminder right now.

much love, rachel



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 c o m m e n t s